This year the DAsKIT WD was special since LACE Data Assimilation Working Days (DAWD) was partly joined this year : the program started with a joint session DAWD+DAsKIT, where participants of both meetings gave progress/status presentations; then we had separate programs and a short common discussion.
- common block of progress/status presentations
- Review talk – surface DA: CANARI+OI_MAIN (Rafiq Hamdi)
- Review talk – DA monitoring/validation (Roger Randriamampianina)
- Practical note – MANDALAY (Alena Trojakova)
- Video-conf on SAPP (Eoin Whelan)
- Practical note – HARP: focus on surface aspects (Alex Deckmyn)
- Final discussion
- As announced at the closing session, a google sheet has been created to help the monitoring of the progress & issues on the WD exercises and give feedback on the WD organization.
- DAsKit next goals:
- finalize the exercises and installations
- make sure your contribution to the RWP2019 is properly set
- create a cycle in-doors using the tools provided during the WD
- validate your cycle
- a video conference will take place before the end of the year.
- the ODB documentation developed by Dominique Puech (mainly in French) should be made available for Partners (see the article on gmapdoc website).