Documents adopted for the ALH Consortium
Article published on 23 July 2020
last modification on 2 December 2020
The ALADIN and HIRLAM Directors met on 26 of June for their 6th joint meeting. During this video-conference, in preparation for the single ALADIN-LACE-HIRLAM consortium, they adopted the following documents (versions finalized on 1st of July 2020 by the Convergence Working Group according to the GA-C decisions):
- draft MoU, GA-C version, June 2020
- Strategy document,
- Management document,
- Selection procedure,
- Call for applications (4 positions: PM, 3 CSCs Leaders),
- Roadmap and risk analysis.
This last version of the MoU was proposed to the signature of the Members, after approval by the High-Level group on 22 of September 2020: this version takes into account the lawyers remarks after a legal screening of the text by all Members.
- the call for applications (8 Area Leaders and Coordinator of National Activities CNA): issued on 10 November 2020
- the Rolling Work Plan for 2021 was approved by the Assembly on 27 November 2020
A matrix of the Consortium summarises the positions as defined in the MoU (updated after the kick-off Assembly of the new Consortium: ACCORD)