The 37th European Working Group on Limited Area Modeling (EWGLAM) and 22nd Short Range Numerical Weather Prediction (SRNWP) meetings will be held in Belgrade, Serbia, 5-8 October 2015. The LTM meeting will also be help in Belgrade, probably on Tuesday (to be confirmed).
Announcements and other information will be posted on the website http://www.hidmet.gov.rs/latin/servisi/srnwp2015/home.php.
Participants should register by 15th July 2015 by completing the electronic registration form on the website.
More information about meeting venue and accommodation will be available on the dedicated website at the end of June, after the completion of the public procurement procedure.
The special subject of the meeting is "fog and visibility forecasting possibly including the representation of aerosols and other atmospheric components". Review talks will focus on this special topic, however, it is very welcome that the special topic is also tackled by one or more speakers in the thematic sessions as well.
Contributions are very welcome. Below are the contact points for submitting presentations to the thematic sessions:
- Data assimilation (email@example.com)
- Verification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dynamics (email@example.com)
- Link with applications (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physical parameterization (email@example.com)
- Predictability and EPS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Surface and soil processes (email@example.com)
- System aspects (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The usual national posters are also welcome, poster presenters are encouraged to send the content of their posters in the usual "3 bullets" to email@example.com .
In order to be able to draft an early version of the program soon, both presentation and posters proposals are to be made till the registration deadline.