by Karim Yessad
MITRAILLETTE is a software designed to do some basic validations on ARPEGE, ALADIN, AROME, and versions used by ALADIN or HIRLAM partners. It is shared between METEO-FRANCE, ALADIN partners and HIRLAM partners. It is currently not used by ECMWF.
The current design of MITRAILLETTE allows to use it on different machines with minimal adaptations concentrated in a reduced number of environnement files.
This document explains how to use MITRAILLETTE, and provides information how to modify a configuration or how to introduce a new configuration.
The current release (v122018) is valid for CY46T1.
Description stands for machine BEAUFIX2.
– 1/ Introduction.
– 2/ Modifications since the former version.
– 3/ File environment and user’s guide for MITRAILLETTE.
– 4/ Configurations identifiers.Expected future modifications
– 5/ Examples of configurations modifications: a short user’s guide.
– 6/ Additional procedures.
– 7/ Content of GIT library.
– 8/ Expected future modifications.
– 9/ References.