NEC User’s Guide : introduction to NEC “tori” machine at Météo-France (April 2007)
Tuesday 3 April 2007 by
This NEC users guide was written by Marion Pithon (French version, 19/02/2007) and translated into English (by Jean Maziejewski, March 2007).
This guide is only available for authorised users (a user/password is needed to acceed to the guides from outside Météo-France).
Main points of this users guide :
- Presentation of the computer’s architecture.
- Acces point open to users
- Disk configuration
- Allocation of file system on IMPE
- Accounts : Login, $HOME structure, Passwords
- Batch : Tasks submission, Queue structure
- File transfer software to storage mainframe
- HOMEDIR Back up
- Application environment :The FORTRAN Compiler, Main differences with the VPP, Available libraries, Environnement variables
- Accounting utilities, Documentation
Articles by this author
Home | Contact | Site Map | Log in | Site statistics | Visitors : 35997 / 317575
en Specific documentation Technical and coding aspects Systems and operations ? | OPML ?
Site powered by SPIP 3.2.19 + AHUNTSIC