Monday 18 August 2014 by
- News about NH dynamical core in ARPEGE/IFS and AROME since 2008 are provided through "new" series of NH Newsletters :
- their diffusion is essentially internal (not institutional);
- contributions for next releases are welcome;
- consequently, the tune is free (positive and negative statements are welcome, respecting a good balance).
- List of the new series of NH Newsletters :
The scope of the former newsletters was slightly different :
- a short and informal vector for sharing and exchanging
information about the developments and projects about the NH version
of the IFS/ARPEGE/ALADIN system, between the four entities involved
in the project, that is, ALADIN, HIRLAM, ECMWF, and Météo-France.
- list of the old series of NH Newsletters :