MITRAILLETTE: ENVIRONNEMENT FILES AND USER’S GUIDE. VERSION v122018.
MITRAILLETTE is a software designed to do some basic validations on ARPEGE, ALADIN, AROME, and versions used by ALADIN or HIRLAM partners. It is shared between METEO-FRANCE, ALADIN partners and HIRLAM partners. It is currently not used by ECMWF.
The current design of MITRAILLETTE allows to use it on different machines with minimal adaptations concentrated in a reduced number of environnement files.
This document explains how to use MITRAILLETTE, and provides information how to modify a configuration or how to introduce a new configuration.
The current release (v122018) is valid for CY46T1.
Description stands for machine BEAUFIX2.
- 1/ Introduction.
- 2/ Modifications since the former version.
- 3/ File environment and user’s guide for MITRAILLETTE.
- 4/ Configurations identifiers.Expected future modifications
- 5/ Examples of configurations modifications: a short user’s guide.
- 6/ Additional procedures.
- 7/ Content of GIT library.
- 8/ Expected future modifications.
- 9/ References.
titre documents joints
Articles by this author
- CFU (cumulated fluxes) and XFU (instantaneous fluxes) in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Semi-Implicit spectral computations and predictor-corrector schemes in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Semi-Lagrangian computations in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Integration of the model equations, and eulerian dynamics, in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Horizontal diffusion computations in cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.