MITRAILLETTE: ENVIRONNEMENT FILES AND USER’S GUIDE. VERSION v122018.
MITRAILLETTE is a software designed to do some basic validations on ARPEGE, ALADIN, AROME, and versions used by ALADIN or HIRLAM partners. It is shared between METEO-FRANCE, ALADIN partners and HIRLAM partners. It is currently not used by ECMWF.
The current design of MITRAILLETTE allows to use it on different machines with minimal adaptations concentrated in a reduced number of environnement files.
This document explains how to use MITRAILLETTE, and provides information how to modify a configuration or how to introduce a new configuration.
The current release (v122018) is valid for CY46T1.
Description stands for machine BEAUFIX2.
- 1/ Introduction.
- 2/ Modifications since the former version.
- 3/ File environment and user’s guide for MITRAILLETTE.
- 4/ Configurations identifiers.Expected future modifications
- 5/ Examples of configurations modifications: a short user’s guide.
- 6/ Additional procedures.
- 7/ Content of GIT library.
- 8/ Expected future modifications.
- 9/ References.
titre documents joints
Version v122018 (CY46T1)
Version v042018 (CY46)
Version v102017 (CY45T1)
Version FEVRIER 2017 (CY44, CY45)
Version JUILLET 2016 (CY43T1, CY43T2)
Version JANVIER 2016 (CY41T1, CY42, CY43)
Articles by this author
- CFU (cumulated fluxes) and XFU (instantaneous fluxes) in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Semi-Implicit spectral computations and predictor-corrector schemes in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Semi-Lagrangian computations in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Integration of the model equations, and eulerian dynamics, in the cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Horizontal diffusion computations in cycle 46t1r1 of ARPEGE/IFS.
en Specific documentation Technical and coding aspects Coding, phasing, porting ? | OPML ?
Site powered by SPIP 3.2.19 + AHUNTSIC