– How running academic or real cases with ALADIN-NH ? by Yan Seity
– Software evolution around ArpÃ¨ge, Aladin, Arome, by Claude Fischer
– Rapid introduction to the architecture of the ALADIN code with a focus on NH aspects, by GwenaÃ«lle Hello
– Overview of the coding rules in Arpege/Ifs/Aladin, by Ryad El Khatib, same presentation as during the ALADIN maintenance and phasing training course in Budapest on Nov 25-29, 2002.
– From source code management to binaries production for Arpege/Aladin, by Ryad El Khatib, same presentation as during the ALADIN maintenance and phasing training course in Budapest on Nov 25-29, 2002.
– Coding standards for Arpege/Ifs/Aladin, by Ryal El Khatib, document of september 2003
– Different projections for ALADIN, by Jean-Daniel Gril
– Getting started with ALADIN, by Jean-Daniel Gril, an historical document of 1997
– Status, plans and interactions of AROME, by FranÃ§ois Bouttier
Final discussions at the end of the Friday morning resulted in the definition of 4 discussion groups :
- WG on shared code aspects,
- WG on geometry,
- WG on physics interface and
- WG on new numerical experiments