From source code management to binaries production for Arpege/Aladin (presentation, 2002)
Presentation of Ryad El Khatib during the ALADIN maintenance and phasing training course in Budapest on Nov 25-29, 2002.
- Why to use a source code manager
- Aspect of source code management at Météo-France
- Arising problems with source code handling
- From compilation to binaries
- Organization of the arpege/aladin code at GMAP
- Arpege/aladin packs
- Current operations on source code
Home | Contact | Site Map | Log in | Site statistics | Visitors : 1437 / 306478
en Presentations Technical and coding aspects Coding, phasing, porting ? | OPML ?
Site powered by SPIP 3.2.19 + AHUNTSIC