Instructions for an easy use of this site
Tuesday 19 June 2007 by
The home page of this site presents
- an editorial
- the last articles published (center part).
- the last news item (left part) : to complete the articles, SPIP includes a system of news items for the publication of short stories such as a press revue (or a web revue).
On the home page as well as in all others, one may find :
- a menu (right part) to navigate through the sections/sub-sections
- a top and a bottom menus with access to :
- the site map presents all (sub-)sections by alphabetical order, the articles being ordered also by alphabetical order within a same (sub-)section.
- the calendar of articles publication ("Summary" in the top menu)
- the search engine based on a word indexing system : it is available in the header of all pages ("search"). The results of the search engine is :
- sections or sub-sections that contain the searched word
- articles that contain the searched word
- joined documents (.pdf, .ps, ...) that contain the searched word
- a possibility to search also the requested word in html pages outsite SPIP
- possibility of syndication for each section, sub-section, article, ...
- a private area for
- administrators who manage, among other things, the site structure and the validation of articles
- editors who submit articles.
- SPIP includes a forums system, forums can be associated with articles (one forum per article), sections or news items : this option is temporiraly unavailable due to spam problems.
Articles by this author
- Turbulence diagnostic (Eddy Dissipation Rate), ARPEGE cy43, January 2020
- Code Training WW, 9-12 Sept 2019, Toulouse
- Eradication of arrays bounds violations in IFS/ARPEGE/AROME, August 2019
- Cycling in the IFS-ARPEGE-AROME code: a GIT view, April 2019
- ODB documentation (mainly in French), September 2018