ARPEGE/ALADIN : the galaxy (data flow around ARPEGE/ALADIN, 2000)
This document is a slide presentation (including notes) from Ryad El Khatib.
It presents the data flow around ARPEGE/ALADIN software and the multifunctionality of this software :
- ARPEGE/ALADIN : how does it work ?
- What is the namelists file?
- What are the input data ?
- How to make a tidal waves file?
- How to make a historical file Arpege ?
- How to make ALADIN files ?
- The configuration 901
- O.I. Analysis "CANARI" : the configuration 701
- Changing the geometry : the configurations 927
- Climatology : the configuration 923
- Matrixes : the configuration 911 & 912
- Available outut data
- Other configurations
- Overview of a run
An old presentation about namelists (in French, 1998) is also available.