This document is a slide presentation (including notes) from Ryad El Khatib.
It presents the data flow around ARPEGE/ALADIN software and the multifunctionality of this software :
– ARPEGE/ALADIN : how does it work ?
– What is the namelists file?
– What are the input data ?
– How to make a tidal waves file?
– How to make a historical file Arpege ?
– How to make ALADIN files ?
– The configuration 901
– O.I. Analysis "CANARI" : the configuration 701
– Changing the geometry : the configurations 927
– Climatology : the configuration 923
– Matrixes : the configuration 911 & 912
– Available outut data
– Other configurations
– Overview of a run
An old presentation about namelists (in French, 1998) is also available.