Recommended variable naming in ARPEGE/IFS.
Tuesday 7 March 2017 by
This documentation has for purpose to give a recommended standard root to name meteorological quantities which are used in the model.
titre documents joints
Articles by this author
- Library architecture and history of the technical aspects in ARPEGE/IFS, ALADIN and AROME in the cycle 44 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- CFU (cumulated fluxes) and XFU (instantaneous fluxes) in the cycle 44 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Semi-Implicit spectral computations and predictor-corrector schemes in the cycle 44 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Integration of the model equations, and eulerian dynamics, in the cycle 44 of ARPEGE/IFS.
- Horizontal diffusion computations in cycle 44 of ARPEGE/IFS.