A posteriori verification of analysis and assimilation algorithms (presentation, 2001)
Presentation of Wafaa Sadiki, Claude Fischer and Gérald Desroziers during the ALATNET training course on Data Assimilation in Gourdon, 11-22 June 2001.
- A posteriori diagnostics in a variational scheme :
- improve the knowledge of the assimilation systems based on variational approach
- develop a set of diagnostics allowing to validate a posteriori, any analysis algorith
- estimate the accuracy of the observation and background error statistics, specified in entry of the assimilation system
- "Jmin" method
- iterative fixed-point approach
- Test in the ALADIN 3D-Var system
- tuning of background information error parameters : Lagged-NMC statistics
titre documents joints
A posteriori verification
Home | Contact | Site Map | Log in | Site statistics | Visitors : 1085 / 305097
en Presentations Analysis and assimilation Variational ? | OPML ?
Site powered by SPIP 3.2.14 + AHUNTSIC