ACCORD kick-off Assembly, 27 November 2020
Article published on 17 December 2020
last modification on 27 October 2022
The signature of the ACCORD MoU and the kick-off Assembly of the new consortium ACCORD were initially planed as events in Toulouse, after the EUMETNET and ECOMET Councils. All these meetings were transformed into video-conferences.
Thus, ACCORD birth was celebrated on-line though the sharing of this nice video.
Kick-off Assembly of the ALH Consortium
Minutes approved by email consultation
- Opening of the 1st Consortium Assembly
- Governance issues
- Election of the Assembly chair and vice-chair
- Nomination of STAC and PAC representatives and chair persons
- Nomination of Local Team Managers by Members
- Roadmap & progress on MG recruitment
- Approval of 2021 budget & financial contracts
- Date and place of the next Assembly meetings
Video of the end of the ALADIN-HIRLAM last Assembly by Piet Termonia