Updates of gmapdoc
Monday 12 August 2013.
- 12 August 2013: gmapdoc website benefits from a major technical upgrade (SPIP 3.0.11). The templates are redesigned.
- July 2012: the site is upgraded. It runs on SPIP 2.1.16.
- 23 November 2010: the site is updated with SPIP 2.1.2 release. The templates are redesigned. The graphic design is based on ahuntsic templates.
- 30 November 2009: the site is moved onto DMZ
- 11 September 2009: enhanced links with HIRLAM/ALADIN/LACE websites, improvement of the search engine
- 19 June 2007: upgrade on SPIP 1.9.2, new graphic design
- 19 December 2005: a new ARPEGE/ALADIN/GMAP documentation website based on the publishing system SPIP (release 1.8.2) replaces the former site; it contains all documents available on the "old" site and many others.
- 4 May 2005: the site is under construction