Home > Specific documentation > Technical and coding aspects > Projections, grids and model resolutions
Rotated/Tilted Mercator Projection (2011)
Sunday 25 September 2011
The rotated/tilted Mercator geometry is introduced. The associated computations are developed. These computations involve formulae for :
- the direct geometric transform,
- the reverse geometric transform,
- the quantities associated to Coriolis force,
- the map factor,
- the transformation of vectors (so-called "compass"),
- the transformation of meteorological equations.
Finally, coding aspects are shortly discussed.
titre documents joints
Rotated/tilted Mercador geometry (2011)
Rotated/tilted Mercator geometry (2004)
Home | Contact | Site Map | Log in | Site statistics | Visitors : 2225 / 317358
en Specific documentation Technical and coding aspects Projections, grids and model resolutions ? | OPML ?
Site powered by SPIP 3.2.19 + AHUNTSIC