EPYGRAM tool (April 2018)
The epygram library package is a set of Python classes and functions designed to handle meteorological fields in Python, as well as interfacing their storage in various usual (or not) data formats.
The purpose of the library is to provide user-friendly interfaces to formats of data resources as FA, LFI, LFA (Meteo-France historical formats), GRIB/1-2 (...) and handy classes for manipulating meteorological fields, whatever their geometry is.
Therefore, it has been conceived basically for people who need to process data from Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) or Climate Modelisation, whatever they need to do with, as soon as they build their application in Python.
=> the EPYGRAM1.2.15 documentation, April 2018
Former versions :
- the EPYGRAM1.0.0 documentation, July 2016
Articles by this author
- Turbulence diagnostic (Eddy Dissipation Rate), ARPEGE cy43, January 2020
- Code Training WW, 9-12 Sept 2019, Toulouse
- Eradication of arrays bounds violations in IFS/ARPEGE/AROME, August 2019
- Cycling in the IFS-ARPEGE-AROME code: a GIT view, April 2019
- ODB documentation (mainly in French), September 2018