OOPS C++ Coding Guidelines (2013)
This document " OOPS C++ Coding Guidelines was elaborated by Yannick Tremolet and the team of the OOPS technical review.
The following guidelines are based on a draft document from Baudouin Raoult, and were updated following the OOPS code review 11-15 July 2011.
titre documents joints
Articles by this author
- Turbulence diagnostic (Eddy Dissipation Rate), ARPEGE cy43, January 2020
- Code Training WW, 9-12 Sept 2019, Toulouse
- Eradication of arrays bounds violations in IFS/ARPEGE/AROME, August 2019
- Cycling in the IFS-ARPEGE-AROME code: a GIT view, April 2019
- ODB documentation (mainly in French), September 2018