In a fight against spam, the e-mail addresses and lists given on the aladin website have been mutilated. One could easily deduce the proper addresses from the given ones.
The public lists
- a general list to contact ALADIN staff aladin2++at++meteo.fr. It can be used for exchange of general interest about ALADIN project. It contains addresses of ALADINers at home.
- the stagmap++at++meteo.fr list contains the list of the ALADIN international Toulouse team : this very variable list (updated at the arrival or the departure of every visitors) permits to contact all visitors in GMAP,
- the list for discussions around ALADIN NWP System and code maintenance (including HIRLAM system experts) : alabobo2++at++meteo.fr ,
- a list about the exchange of applications in the ALADIN’s world: exchala2++at++meteo.fr.
The "private"" lists : i.e. the subscription is allowed only after the agreement of the administrator.
- a list to keep in touch with one correspondent team for operational questions in each country: operala++at++meteo.fr
- alacode++at++meteo.fr : a list of system experts, i.e. ALADIN and HIRLAM contact points for exchange of informations about evolutions of IFS/ARPEGE/ALADIN/ALARO/AROME/HIRALD codes, cycles, phasing, technical documentations
- a list with correspondents for verification questions : verifala2++at++meteo.fr .
Subscribing to/Removing from a mailing list
- For subscribing to the above mentioned public lists, please send an e-mail to sympa++at++meteo.fr with the following text in the body of the e-mail :
- The SYMPA tool offers many possibilities (see http://www.sympa.org/ for more details).You can also check in what lists you have already subscribed (or you have already been subscribed) with the command "which" in the body of the e-mail. For example :
one will know the lists he/she has previously subscribed and he/she will ask to be part of the aladin2 list.
If you ever want to remove yourself from one of the mailing lists, you can send mail to sympa++at++meteo.fr with the following command in the body of your email message:
For a public list, the owner of the list is told about any subscription or unsubscription.
For a "private" list, the owner of the list is asked to give (or not) his agreement to each subscription.