5th ALADIN Memorandum of Understanding
Article published on 10 February 2016
last modification on 5 May 2017
The differences from the 4th MoU concern :
- the introduction of the notion of Canonical Model Configurations (i.e. AROME or ALARO)
- the new half-time ALADIN funded position for a Code Architect
- the increase of the flat-rate ceiling to take into account the CA funded position
- some changes in the article 11 about "Ownership, avalability and use of ALADIN products".
- the ALADIN-HIRLAM cooperation agreement was removed from the MoU text and remains as a stand alone document that was signed by the ALADIN GA chair and the HIRLAM Council chair at the 2nd joint GA/Council meeting in Darmstadt on December 8, 2016.
See the whole document for more details.